We are living life full speed ahead. There are moments I feel things are moving in fast forward because we just don’t have much time to sit & take it all in. It’s a good thing we snap pictures in order to catch the moments that may have passed us by.
Within the weekend we had so much happen. Here are some stolen moments.
- Mint Cakes has learned to pull herself up and stand!
- Soup decided to be silly with her sippy cup at lunch.
- I got this picture of Noodle in her blanket I made her. (It hugs her for me since I can’t be there!) We get to Skype too!
- Son had his very first job interview! He will hear back this week.
- We turned our pack-n-play into a ball pit. (I’ve been doing this long before seeing it on Pinterest!)
- Soup & Mint Cakes are learning to share toys. Even if the one the other has is always better.
- I have gotten to wake up to that face every morning. What could be better?
Did you capture any stolen moments this weekend?
Over the weekend my Hubby & I decided to play the part of photographers with Soup & Mint Cakes. Complete with props and wardrobe change for fall! The weather was just too perfect to let pass us by. I must say that I am more than pleased with how they turned out. Mint Cakes Momma was extremely excited by them! She was going to get pictures taken at a studio in the mall soon. I think she changed her mind.
Here are just a few, you may have seen some on Twitter recently. These two girls are so cute together.
Mint Cakes (7 months old) in pink. Soup (9 months old) in blue.
This was after the wardrobe change. (These outfits are from 77 Kids)How can you not love Mint Cakes quirky little smile?
Soup has such a serious look of worry. This is one of my favorites of her.
Laughter is good for the soul.Ok, now this photo touches my heart the most. There is a story behind that doll. When my Grandmother was on the down side of life, she had a doll that she carried around her nursing home she called Lucy. One day some other little old lady kidnapped Lucy! Well, I went out and searched for the closest doll I could find to match. She held that doll with her all the time. (I made sure it was more than clearly marked with her name so it would not be misplaced again!!) After she passed away, my Aunt made sure that doll came back to me. Soup has fallen in love with Lucy. She sleeps with her every night when she is here. She used to take her with us everywhere we went. I just got too nervous that something would happen to Lucy and declared Lucy stay at home. (No worries, she now has a Pooh Bear my Hubbys Aunt & Uncle got her from Disney that lives in the car for her. Even when she is not with us, Pooh stays in the car!) I think this photo may end up being the one that goes in the frame I asked for all your help with a while back. What do you think??