We are living life full speed ahead. There are moments I feel things are moving in fast forward because we just don’t have much time to sit & take it all in. It’s a good thing we snap pictures in order to catch the moments that may have passed us by.
Within the weekend we had so much happen. Here are some stolen moments.
- Mint Cakes has learned to pull herself up and stand!
- Soup decided to be silly with her sippy cup at lunch.
- I got this picture of Noodle in her blanket I made her. (It hugs her for me since I can’t be there!) We get to Skype too!
- Son had his very first job interview! He will hear back this week.
- We turned our pack-n-play into a ball pit. (I’ve been doing this long before seeing it on Pinterest!)
- Soup & Mint Cakes are learning to share toys. Even if the one the other has is always better.
- I have gotten to wake up to that face every morning. What could be better?
Did you capture any stolen moments this weekend?